The Real Food Revolution
Passes to The Real Food Revolution - One-Day Passes from $35 and Three-Day Passes from $99 (Valued from $87)
- Fine Print
- Discover Australia’s premier health and wellness event - The Real Food Revolution
- Pass for Friday 19 February 2016 for $35 (value $87)
- Pass for Saturday 20 or Sunday 21 February 2016 for $49 (value $108)
- Three-day pass for 19-21 February 2016 for $99 (value $347)
- VIP Pass for Saturday 20 or Sunday 21 February 2016 for $99 (value $257)
- VIP three-day pass for 19-21 February 2016 for $149 (value $447)
- Happening Friday 19 February from 5pm - Sunday 21 February at 6:30pm, 2016
- Taking place at Perth Town Hall – check out more event details here
- Demonstrations, well-known health and nutrition experts, and more
- 19,000+ likes on Facebook!
So you want to change your life for the better, beginning with your health. Your diet isn't great, but you've got no idea where to start when it comes to improving it. Lucky for you, we've put together a step-by-step guide on how to do just that.
Step 1. - Buy tickets to The Real Food Revolution festival. Step 2. - Go to the The Real Food Revolution festival. Step. 3 - Learn everything there is to know about how to transform your body, your kitchen and your mindset towards healthy eating.
With a plethora of presentations, talks and stalls, you'll gain first hand knowledge on healthy recipes, alkaline foods, what an acidic diet is, how to increase your energy levels, where to find various nutrients, what organic really means and loads more.
Step 4. - Take all of that home with you and get cooking!
The Fine Print
REFUND POLICY: No refunds or exchanges except as required by law
Purchase unlimited vouchers
The deal is valid only for tickets on the date of the event selected upon purchase and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
Lunch is not included in the price of the ticket, this is a separate purchase/order which can be pre-ordered online