Brewing or Winemaking Course
Learn to Make Wine or Beer! Study Online and Gain New Skills
- Fine Print
Beer and home brewing course diploma for $19 (value $1,593.75)
Winemaking and viticulture course for $19 (value $1372.23)
- So here's three ways to hone your wine and beer making prowess:
- 1. Take an Auckland College wine or beer brewing course. No judgement here if you go with both.
- 2. Get 'studying'.
- If you're a wino, you'll be learning about everything from vineyard management, grapevine cultivation, pest control, manufacturing methods, fruit nutrition and, most importantly, the art of making a good vino.
- If you prefer a classic coldie on the other hand, you'll brush up on the history of beer, not to mention ingredients, brewing techniques, fermentation, mashing, priming and bottling your work of art. You'll learn to craft your own beers, including all you need to know about the equipment, recipes and even how to create different variants of beer to create an amazing result. This course is great if you want to take up home brewing or just increase your understanding of one of the world's oldest beverages.
- 3. Raise a glass to yourself!
What We Like
Have stacks of fun learning all about wine or beer!
Brew your own beer at home or wow at your next wine tasting
Comprehensive course covers many aspects of the industry
Study online at your own pace
Use your skills for work or for play
Certificate upon completion - great addition to any CV!
The Fine Print
Enjoy by 21st of December 2015
Online redemption required
Max 1 voucher may be redeemed per order
All services must be used by one customer
The completion of course certificate will be a digital copy
You must be 18 years of age or older to take this course
Usual price is correct at the time of publication but is subject to change due to exchange rate fluctuation