Taste of Melbourne
Experience this Year's Taste of Melbourne Festival in Albert Park - One Adult Ticket is $19.50 or $39 for Two Tickets (Valued from $30.59)
- Fine Print
- Give your tastebuds a real treat at Taste of Melbourne in the beautiful Albert Park
- One adult General Entry ticket for $19.50 (value $30.59)
- Two adult General Entry tickets for $39 (value $61.18)
- Your choice of three sessions - Thursday 12 November (5:30pm-10pm) or Friday 13 November 2015 (12pm–4pm or 5:30pm-10pm)
- Some of Melbourne’s greatest restaurants and artisan producers will gather
- Enjoy delicious dishes from MoVida, Pastuso, Supernormal and many more
- Chat with top chefs, fellow foodies and test out your skills in hands-on cooking classes
- Keep up with all the latest news and connect with over 16.9K followers on Facebook
This November, the delectable Taste of Melbourne festival in partnership with Electrolux will be back in town - and we've secured your tickets right here!
There are heaps of fine restaurants featuring at this year's event - names like; Pei Modern, Mamasita; Sake Restaurant and Bar; San Telmo, Gazi and more will be on site. And let's not forget the huge range of over 100 artisan producers on board to round off what is sure to be your tastebuds' favourite day of the year!
Taking place in Albert Park, the event is a veritable foodies heaven, featuring a massive range of attractions including the Asahi beer marquee, Electrolux Taste Theatre, the 1.2 million dollar travelling Bundaberg Distillatorium, a masterclass by the team from Mamasita, The Hop Up presented by Yenda and TimeOut, a South African Garden showcasing a range of award-wining wines and inspired dishes, plus loads more!
The official festival currency, known as 'Crowns,' are available for purchase at the event and allow you to purchase beverages and dishes. Don't miss out on your ticket to this mouth watering event - hit book now and start planning what you want to taste first!
Fill your calendar with more LivingSocial deals and events around Melbourne.
The Fine Print
REFUND POLICY: No refunds or exchanges except as required by law
Once you hit 'Buy Now', you will be redirected to the official Ticketek website to purchase your ticket(s)
Please note, for admission to the event, you will require the official Ticketek ticket(s) which can be redeemed by printing immediate e-ticket, mobile ticket or collected from the box office
Valid for Thursday 12 November (5:30pm-10pm) or Friday 13 November 2015 (12pm–4pm or 5:30pm-10pm) events only
The deal is valid only for tickets on the date of the event as selected upon purchase and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
Where concessions are applicable, suitable and valid identification must be provided for collection of tickets and at the event
Ticketek terms and conditions apply