Ray of Light Studio
Three-Hour Hairstyling Workshop ($49) or AHAVA Skincare and Smokey Eye Makeup Workshop with Skin Analysis ($49) or Both ($89) including a Glass of Bubbly
- Fine Print
Three-hour AHAVA skincare and smokey eye makeup workshop for $49 (value $264)
Includes a personal skin analysis
Three-hour hairstyling workshop for $49 (value $264)
Suitable for ages 13+ (teens must have parental supervision)
Both workshops for $89 (value $528)
Each workshop includes a glass of bubbly for the adults
- You know that woman? You know, the one who always has immaculately styled hair and a perfectly made-up visage? We can see you turning green with envy all the way from over here, LivingSocialite. Instead of turning a delicate hue of emerald, book yourself in for a Ray of Light Studio workshop.
- During the skincare and smokey eye makeup workshop, you'll learn how to care for your skin and how to determine your skin type with a personal skin analysis. You can also enjoy a glass of bubbly, not to mention learning the principles of applying makeup, and focusing on how to create a smokey eye and become a smouldering temptress!
- The hairstyling workshop, on the other hand, lets you learn some classic and modern hair styling techniques. The workshop is suitable for both first-timers and those who wish to brush up their skills. Hairstyling techniques include various braids, curls, beach waves and more; and you'll learn to use various styling tools. Now we're turning green with envy!
- Visit their facebook page for further information
- Keen for more? Check out our other Melbourne Wellness offers.
What We Like
Taught by a highly experienced and creative professional
Multi award winning company
Makeup workshop uses AHAVA products from the Dead Sea and more
Makeup products are free from nasties and are animal testing free
The Fine Print
Offer expires on 12 December 2015
We strongly encourage bookings to be made two weeks prior to expiry. Bookings after this date cannot be guaranteed. If there are no available bookings, simply contact our Customer Support Team before the expiry date and you will be entitled to a full credit back to your account
Bookings are essential and are subject to availability. Walk-ins not accepted
Strictly subject to availability and please be patient with bookings
Voucher must be by one person
Bring your own favourite makeup and brushes
Multiple vouchers may be purchased
Classes must have a minimum of 10 people to go ahead
Bring your own straightener or iron if you like
Option three (both workshop deal) is two separate three hour courses
24 hour cancellation policy applies, non-attendance and late cancellation voids voucher
Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and not redeemable for cash
Redemption instructions can be found on your voucher